TEACHERS Francesco Filidei Franck Bedrossian Marco Stroppa Mauro Lanza Download the information: Masterclass2018 The four masterclasses are addressed to...
George Benjamin (1960), At first light (1982)
Mauricio Kagel (1931-2008), Finale (1981)
Alessandro Solbiati (1956), Vivente (2007)
Anton Webern (1883-1945), Konzert op. 24 (1931-1934)
The course comprises twelve days of lessons and concerts, from September 7th to 18th 2019, structured as follows:
07/09 – six hours dedicated to an analysis of the scores in the programme
08/09-11/09 – six rehearsal hours/day followed by one hour of work review
12/09 – four rehearsal hours followed by the master class held by Alessandro Solbiati (analysis of Vivente)
13/09 – six rehearsal hours followed by one hour of work review
14/09 – dress rehearsal and first concert at Moncalvo Theatre
15/09 – concert at Tenuta Santa Caterina in Grazzano Badoglio
16/09 – concert in Vignale
17/09 – concert In Asti
18/09 – concert at Litta Theatre in Milano.
From September 12th onwards the composer Alessandro Solbiati will attend, as tutor, the reharsals of his composition.
The concerts will be performed within the Rondò 2019 concert season and will be conducted by different students.
Lessons will take place at the Theatre in Moncalvo (Asti, Italy).
Information on accommodations: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stiftung Kagel-Burghardt endorses this project donating three scholarships covering the participation cost.
Application for the scholarships should be submitted together with application by e-mail to email@example.com, enclosing copy of the latest family revenue declaration.
tel +39 338 2225014
1. Musicians of any age and nationality can take part in the course, either as students or as auditors
2. Applications to participate in the selection must be submitted no later than 30th April 2019, fulfilling the form available online
at the following link: http://idea.divertimentoensemble.it/application-conductingcourse-2019/
In the enrollment form you’ll be asked to attach:
– a curriculum vitae (pdf)
– his/her own repertoire of music of the 1900s to nowadays,
– link to an audio or video registration (if any) of the candidate’s performance of works in line with the repertoire of the course.
Fulfilled the application form you’ll be addressed to the PayPal page to pay the enrollment fee of € 30 (This fee will only be reimbursed in case the course is cancelled).
Alternatevely, should Pay Pal payment be not possible, you may proceed to bank transfer as follows:
IT70P0335901600 1000001010448 IBAN in the name of Divertimento Ensemble, (Banca Prossima) showing as payment reason First
Name, Surname CONDUCTING COURSE 2019. You’ll then be asked to send copy of the money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Selection for students admission to the course will be done on the basis of the applicant’s CV and of any video recordings attached. Results will be announced to all applicants by email by May 7th, 2019. A maximum of 10 students will be admitted.
4. Participation fees:
students: € 900 to be paid in a single installment by May 30, 2019;
auditors: € 200 to be paid in a single installment by August 27th, 2019.
5. Scores: the scores will be sent free of charge to the selected conductors.
6. Concerts: the course will culminate with five concerts, all performed within Rondò concert season and conducted by different students.
7. Upon request, a certificate of participation will be issued to the participants at the end of the course.